Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2007

San Francisco!!

We rented a car for one day and these were the average gas prices...I'm not going to complain anymore about paying $3 a gallon here!
Heather in the wine country....no glass in hand

Brian in the wine country sipping on some good stuff


Chocolate!! Now your talking my language!



You can't tell by the picture but that jellyfish sting really hurt

The Aquarium in San Francisco


The crookedest street in the world-Lombard Street

Public Transportation bites.....


Heather in Alamo Square-better known as the "Full House" street

This is me and my belly inside a cell at Alcatraz-notice I am not touching ANYTHING!! I could not stop thinking about the germs there :)
Brian behind bars in Alcatraz...he looks kinda scared

Brian and I on the boat ride to Alcatraz


This is me at Fisherman's Wharf

This is me in front of the Golden Gate Bridge on a boat tour. The headphones were for the audio part of the tour.













3 comments:

the bow lady said...

SOOOOOOO fun! What a great baby-moon! Love the pics.

Sandy Dandy said...

that is so great y'all did some traveling before baby! i've always wanted to go to cali...one day!

iamk8 said...

sweet! I totally recognized that as the "Full House" street before I even read your caption. I've been to several Cali cities but never to San Fran. Looks like fun!