Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby's 1st Christmas

I must have been a good boy!
Look what Santa brought Khaki!
And Rosco too!
Awh, its so cute! Thanks Eia & Papa!
Me & Mommy on Christmas Eve
Tummy Time!
Hanging with Daddy
Can I borrow your slippers JC?
Whats with all this tummy time madness??
A new book! I love to be read too.
Yee Haw!! Cowboy boots!
This is fun, I wonder whats inside....
A baby gym just for me!
Whats in this big present for you Daddy?
Bootie cream in my stocking??? This hardly seems fair Santa.
"Batteries Not Included"
Santa left an elf here to visit with us!
A new toy-I love it so much I got 2! Thanks Gemmy & Grandpa & Uncle Greg!
You can't tell but I love my UT shirt-thanks Uncle Carson!
Daddy and me can't wait to wear our shirts together!
Mommy leaves me alone with AA and this is what happens!!
Thanks for my new pjs Great Uncle Chuck (GUC)
Its been a long day! I'm going night-night with my teddy from Great Granny.....

No comments: