Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Steps

Owen Q. has hit that age where he learns something new every single day. I asked him yesterday, "where is the fan?" and he points his little finger up at the fan or tilts his whole head to look at the fan. He dances with both arms shaking away when he hears music. He even did it in his carseat this morning with the radio on. He loves to look in the backyard and watch the birds eat birdseed. I kept telling him birdies, birdies and then he started say "ba ba". He loves reading. His favorite book is Brown Bear. And, then last night I'm cooking dinner and I open the fridge and like always he darts in there to grab something he is not suppossed to have. I pull him out with one finger and then he just stands there. So, I turn around to go back to the stove and he starts WALKING after me!! He took 3 steps! He is by no means a walker yet but he did take his first steps and it was amazing!! I am so blessed to be able to spend so much time with my little man and not miss anything. He is incredible and constantly keeps me laughing! I love this mommy gig!

1 comment:

Sandy Dandy said...

that is so awesome! way to go o!