Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Lillian and Owen Updates

Lillian
I went to the doctor today and Lillian is measuring right on time and everything looks good! Besides a few usual pregnancy complaints (and chasing a toddler around) all is well with me. At the moment my wedding ring still fits, which is a shocker because with Owen I couldn't squeeze that thing on after I hit 7 months! I was very happy when my doctor said that I get 1 more ultrasound so we can see exactly how big she is at 36 weeks. And, I was even happier when she said there will be no April baby for me and if she does not come by 39 weeks, she will induce me (which is the last week in March). Yea!

Owen
O had his 15 month appointment last week and here are his stats:
Height: 33 inches (91%)
Weight: 26 lbs 10 oz (76%)
Head Circumference: 19 inches (89%)

No comments: