Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lillian is 4 months old!

If I could keep Lil this age I would-I love this baby stage! She is rolling over both ways, putting her feet in her mouth, eating cereal, sleeping good, talking and singing, entertaining herself for a bit, watching brother run around the house and I have to say she is a bit of a mommy's girl. (which doesn't bother me :) But she is not yet mobil so I can put her down in one place and for the most part she stays there. Now, when she starts crawling and O is running one way and she is moving the other way then I'm in trouble...lol
Here are her 4 month stats:
Height 26 inches (92%)
Weight 15 lbs 12 oz (82%)
Head 16 1/2 inches (66%)
Uncle Carson made these cupcakes for Lillian turning 4 months old. They say "Happy Birthday to a Great baby"

Lillian and her boy Zachery
Oh Drama
Snoozing
Too much??
In this picture I see me as a baby
Loves her hands and feet

Play time
So proud on tummy time

and happy
Her adoring fans

No comments: