Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Feb and March Catch Up

I've been a bad blogger lately so this is my attempt to catch up. The kids are growing like crazy-I can carry on a conversation with O and the kid cracks me up. He loves music (he sings along to all his songs in the car), bugs, race cars, playing at the park, and his mommy! He told me he "loves me to pieces". Lillian is almost 1, which blows my mind! She is little Miss No Fear Diva. She loves climbing, her kitchen set, music, getting in and out of things, and her daddy! As soon as Brian gets home from work she crawls straight to him and doesn't leave him the rest of the night. Whenever we go somewhere the minute we walk in the door Lillian starts baby talking pretty loudly as if she is announcing she is here, lol. She is interested in everything. O tends to be more reserved with things but Lil is not! She is doing much better in the church nursery but I get called frequently to come get her at the gym. We're working on seperation anxiety still. She is not walking but is close-she uses the furniture to walk along and her push walkers and can stand on her own but hasn't taken any steps yet. Owen and Lillian interact with each other every day and if they are apart Owen asks where his sister is and Lillian is sad without her Bubba. It's so sweet to see how much they care for each other.....and then there is the occasional fights, lol. Hopefully I won't let the blog go this long again before updating. Here are some pics of what we've been up to.
Loving this weather!!
She normally gets in all the cabinets while I'm cooking dinnerClimbing the stairs (yes, those are Christmas pjs in March....don't judge)
Owen fell in the bath tub the other day and got a bad cut on his eye. It looks worse now because the bruise has come through below the cut.
hmmm.....hugging or pushing???
reading time.....Lil is crying for Daddy
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Cowboy up!
Car and O at the rodeo
He was asking for days to go see the horsies! He LOVED this!
This chick normally loves animals but check out the look on her face and the grip on Daddy's collar, lol
Owen wanted to pet the big animals; I kept trying to get him to go look at the smaller ones but he would go back to the larger ones
Mommy and my little beat up cowboy
Leaves!
Play dough
Sand box
My kids take their clothes off as much as I let them. O constantly says "I wanna be naked" lol
Lilli Belle
See what I mean about the naked thing
My handsome boy with his hair cut
Ok, check out what AA did......she put O's clothes on Lil and Lil's clothes on O. Brian hates this picture.....
Wore out after a morning at Jump N Jungle
Cheesy face
Fashion Show with my girl








No comments: