Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Owen is 20 months!!

How is he 20 months old already?!!? I have no idea. I thought the first year went by fast but the second year is flying! There are way too many fun things about Owen to write about but his latest is singing-his favorite songs are "no more monkeys jumping on the bed", "twinkle twinkle" and "itsy bitsy spider" and he loves to do the motions.

I wish I got video of this because he was talking to her like I talk to her. He was saying, "hi sissy, making faces and nodding his head and saying yes".






He LOVES blocks-he will sit and build something for 20 or 30 minutes!!
Here are some pictures of Lillian
Miss Independent holding her own bottle
The stare off
Working on tummy time






No comments: