Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Professional Pictures

So I had this picture in my mind of what I thought would be the sweetest picture of O and Lil together when we got their 1st pictures done. We went yesterday and needless to say it did not go the way I had planned. 2 hours of tears (mainly mine) and sweat later these are the pictures we got and I was so sad we did not get one of them together. Maybe I was expecting too much of a 20 month old and 3 month old???? I'm not giving up though;I'm going to try again in a few months. Since the photo session did not go well I didn't buy the bigger package with the cd but I wanted you guys to see the pics (because my kids are stinkin cute :) so I was corny and took pictures of the pictures.






No comments: